Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day Six: Spiderman Experimentation

I wanted to mess around a little bit with using a real background along with one of my illustrations. If I were to go about doing this again, I think I would change the process. I ended up putting the location in at the end, whereas I think it would work better with the location placed first and me drawing over it. Also, not sure I really like the drawing in this one. I think I messed up the proportions a little bit, and the lines are a little too blurred for my liking. Ah well, they can't all be winners, and there's only one way to get better!

Click to embiggen (that's not a word)!


1 comment:

  1. I think it looks fine. He is just on a very tall building looking down over the city like every superhero does. Nice touch with the mask off and just hanging. It makes you question what is going on. Great work. Stumbled on and wow such talent. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete